Do you know that free to air channels are familiar with Mytv, multiTv, CTL and the very popular FTA viewers decoders.
Blind Scanning decoders: These can be done easily if you don’t know the exact frequency you want to use but if you have a strong signal, you will capture some channels using this technique.
If you follow the guidelines below you will be able to blind scan easily.
How to Blind scan your decoder
- Go to menu
- Click on installation and enter your pass key please note default passkey is 0000
- Scrow down to blind scan and select intelsat or eutelsat .
- Move your pointer to the right and select all types.
- Start scanning.
- Don’t forget all channels saves automatically.
How to scan Manually with Known frequencies
- Press Menu and use the volume button to get to the right side.
- Select the password and input your password or use the default passkey 0000.
- Scroll down to manual scan and click ok
- After that select the option for satellite names e.g Astra3a or 3b
- Press the green button to add TP list or satellite codes
- Type in the frequency codes like 12522 and scroll down
- Enter symbol rate like 27000.
- Use the right button to select either vertical or horizontal.
- Scroll down to press ok to scan.
- Close all and start viewing your channels.
- Remember to cross-check the codes before Yu scan Manually.