Currently, Odi bets are operating on web platforms only, they may launch an app soon and we will inform you when the odibets app is ready to roll and ready to be downloaded.
How to Create an Account
- Open your web browser and type in the URL: OdiBets.com
- When the Odibets .com page appears, click on “SIGN UP”.
- Input your number, and chosen password of six or more characters then choose ‘Create User’ to receive a PIN via SMS.
- Enter the PIN, and your account will then be activated.
How to register Odibets via SMS
Follow the following procedure to register offline:
- Open your SMS app: scroll to your app list or just the home screen and then scroll up and down or left and right till you see the “Messages” app icon. Now Click on it.
- Choose “Add a new message” option: In most Kenyan smartphones, this usually is an addition sign. Click on it so that a new tab opens.
- Enter odibets USSD “29680” as the receiver: Key in this short number in the receiver text box. Be very careful as entering the incorrect digits will cost you a lot.
- Type the term, “ODI”: Use your phone keyboard to do so. Make sure that the word is fully capitalized.
- Click on the “Send now” button: To successfully register in the service, this SMS need to be delivered to 29680. Following which you will receive a verification message welcoming you to the odibet site move to the next step.
How to Deposit to OdiBets Kenya via M-PESA
Go to the DEPOSIT tab on Odibets site and enter the amount you wish to deposit. You will get a pop-up notification on your phone requesting you to confirm Mpesa payment of the amount you plan to deposit to ODIBETS.
- Go to your M-PESA Menu on your mobile phone
- Choose Lipa Na M-PESA
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter 290680 as the Business Number
- Input ODI as ACCOUNT NUMBER, but you can leave and blank and proceed
- Enter the amount to pay (with NO COMMAS), e.g. 200
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and send
- You will then get an SMS that confirms the transaction
How to Withdraw from OdiBets
You can Send an SMS “W#Amount” to 29680 using the phone number associated with your account.
- Open your prefered web browser and type in: OdiBets.com
- Select login.
- Input your number and password to access your account.
- Select ‘Menu’ top left.
- Select ‘Withdrawal’
- If requested, input your first and last names in the fields provided
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw (minimum 200/=)
- Select ‘Request Withdrawal’
You may send a withdrawal request at any time; we process withdrawals instantly. The minimum withdrawal amount is 100 Kshs. Please note that additional carrier fees apply when processing withdrawal requests to your account. The maximum payout shall be 1,000,000 Kshs on any given ticket.
Download odibets APP Here