I was researching only on some latest health tips for Galic oil and I came across these technic for curing Pneumonia, coughs, cold and ear infections. I hope you will like it.
Before the invention of penicillin in 1928, there was no successful treatment for infections like pneumonia. Than Alexander Fleming determined that the “mildew” growing in his Petri dish destroyed the Staphylococcus microorganism.
However, excessive use of antibiotics can be a serious health risk and contributes to the prosperity of drugs resistant to bacteria. Alternatively, garlic is one of the most effective natural antibiotics.
Due to the strong antibacterial and antiviral characteristics, garlic has been known since ancient times. This garlic oil ointment, otherwise called GOOT, is an amazing method to fight bacterial, parasitic, or viral infections.
A lot of its restorative properties are a consequence of its compound allicin, which is released when garlic is finely chopped or crushed. By mincing or pressing garlic into a smooth paste, you will get the best levels of allicin.
Garlic oil prevents and treats various health problems. and also offers all the strong antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal and antioxidant effects of allicin.
It is an effective cure against ear infections, pneumonia, colds, coughs. Here is the way to make it at home:
- 5 Fresh, Peeled Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Coconut oil
Warm the coconut oil so as to melt it, and include the olive oil. Than add the crushed garlic cloves in to the oil mixture. Leave the oil aside for 30 minutes, and after that strain out the garlic. Pour the mixture into a
smaller jar or a appropriate container.
After 60 minutes, the mixture (garlic oil ointment) will transform into a
soft paste. Coconut Oil (cold-pressed) is an excellent source of lauric acid which strong antibacterial and antiviral agent.
It could be used to treat various health problems:
- to fight infections, you need to apply it on the feet
- To cure acne, put a 2-3 drops of the oil in to a mud pack, and apply the paste all over your face. Leave it around 10 minutes, and remove it off with cold water.
- you can put on your mouth, to fight sores
- to cure pneumonia, colds and coughs. Apply it on the chest or apply 2-3 drops of the oil in the ear to cure an ear infection.
- for toothache, pour a 2-3 drops of the mixture on a cotton ball and press it on the tooth and leave it 10-15 minutes.
- to treat sinus infections, You should apply a 2-3 drops in the nostrils
- alternatively, to prevent hair loss massage the scalp with this garlic ointment