gce form 2019, waec gce timetable 2019, how much is waec registration, gce waec 2018, waec internal registration is waec registration still on, waec online registration
The West African Examination Council, WAEC has announced the conduct of two series of examination for WASSCE for Private candidates starting from 2018.
They WASSCE for Private Candidates 2019 – 2019 – First Series will be an urban based examination. Nineteen (19) subjects will be available for the examination. Intending candidates for the examination are, therefore strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website – www.waecnigeria.org to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration form.
APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
Intending candidates for the West African Senior School Exam Certificate, WASSCE for Private Candidates 2019/2020 – First Series are hereby informed that registration would be online.
MODE OF PAYMENT AND APPROVED BANKS
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of thirteen thousand, nine hundred fifty naira N13,950 at any of the approved bank or any accredited agents to obtain the registration pin and information VCD.
Access Bank P.lc
Diamond Bank P.l.c
Eco Bank Ltd
Wema Bank P.l.c
First Bank Of Nig.
Standard Chattered Bank
In addition candidates will be required to pay the sum of N500 to the banks/accredited agents
Walk in Candidates
Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the close of the entries may accommodated as “Walk in Candidates” provided the register not less than twenty four hours to the schedule time of the paper (s), the intend to write. The walk in Candidates fee is twenty five thousand naira (N25,000) only.
Candidates with Special Needs.
Candidates with Special Needs will also register online like other candidates but they will clearly state their disabilities. (Eg) blind, low vision, spastic, speech etc.
Completion of Registration
Candidates must conclude registration within the two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, date of birth, subjects are correct. They are also to print the admission notice/photo card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The result Checker pin will also be on the photo card. Only digital personal scanner should be used for finger print registration.
WAEC January/February Examination Timetable 2019
Once the timetable is officially out, we will update it here in full details to enable start to read ahead of the examination.
The Normal registration period is from October 8th, 2018 and it will close on December 28th, 2018. After obtaining registration pin, candidates should log on to www.waeconline.org.ng for registration.
“Candidates should also note that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the exam center.
1. Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
2. Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
3. Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
4. Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs.
The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels.
Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
5. Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC’s website (www.waeconline.org.ng ) using their registration PIN.
6. All candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed. in the examination hall.
7. The entire results of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one centre will be canceled.
8. Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
9. Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone and /or electronic or communication gadgets will have his or her entire results cancelled.
10. All candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly uploaded, as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in. candidates’ particulars.
request for correction will be entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
11. Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards.
12. Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results canceled but may be prosecuted.