This is to notify the general populace and concerned individuals that the (uniben) University of Benin has finally release an update on the direct entry admission form which is out. If you want to apply for the uniben direct entry form, follow the steps below to apply. Also Read: Direct entry form for federal university of dutsin - ma
Eligibility to take the UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Admission Form 2018
Direct Entry Candidates who choosed the institution as first choice of institution.
Direct Entry Candidates who have a minimum of five (5) credits in English language, Mathematics and any other three relevant courses at O’level or any of its equivalent at the maximum of two sittings.
How Much is UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Admission Form 2018 ?
The official cost for the UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Registration Form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
Screening Exercise – UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Admission Form 2018 ?
UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening will be Computer-based Test (CBT) and it’s scheduled to hold on Saturday 25th August, 2018 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University of Benin. Also read: More info on Education
How To Purchase the UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Admission Form 2018/2019
Candidates should commence their application process between 8.00am 10th August 2018 and Midnight of 21st August 2018.
3. At the top left of the displayed page, click on Register for application to proceed.
4. Just as your Surname is written on the JAMB Registration slip, input it alongside with your JAMB Registration Number and your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
5. At the top right of front page, click on ‘Login’ On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal.
6. Enter your Username and the password to login.
7. To commence the application process, click on the link ‘Application record’ upload your passport photograph, and supply all needed information
8 The uploaded passport must be clear and recent colour passport photograph “1×1” in JPEG format and a red background.
9. To make payment, at the bottom of the page, select “Add online payment ticket” and on the top left corner of the page, click on “Pay Via Remita” , afterwards, follow the prompt instructions to pay the sum of N 2,000:00 as the application fee; note that this doesn’t include other charges.
10. A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice.
11. Before submitting your application online, carefully overview and confirm your information Dir no correction will be entertained.
12. You’ll be given a particular date when you’ll go and print out the acknowledgement slip which will inform you your specific screening schedule.
GROUP COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY FOR SCREENING
1 SOCIAL SCIENCES
Education – Social Sciences
Education – Management Sciences
Mathematics and Economics
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES Engineering
Education – Physical Sciences
3 LIFE SCIENCES
Basic Medical Sciences
Education Life Sciences
4 ARTS Law
For candidate’s specific date, venue and time for screening, go back on-line on 23rd August, 2018 to check rye updates on screening.
GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Deadline of the UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Admission Form 2018/2019
The Application website will close on 21st August, 2018.
Candidates who make payment for the screening form after the mentioned deadline date above; 21st August 2018, will not be screened
Recommended Posts: latest naija education news,
Uniben direct entry