You can now start to purchase the post utme form for imt (Institute of management technology) which is on sale at the moment. more info below;
The Institute Of Management Technology, Enugu Post-UTME Screening Form is Out on sale for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All candidates who applied to the institution are hereby informed. This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu that registration of 2018 UTME students for the Post UTME admission screening exercise has commenced for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The screening exam which will be computer-based, takes place from Monday, September 10, 2018 to Friday, September 14, 2018 by 8: am daily.
A – ELIGIBILITY
The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2018 UTME.
B – REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTER-SWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTER-SWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to [email protected]
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Friday August 31, 2018 as the application window closes on that day.
Screening will hold September 9th – 14th, 2018
Buy IMT Form - Enugu Post-UTME Screening Form Out 2018/2019
4/ 5Oleh Peter Odibo