|uniben main gate|
Applicants from Nigeria are hereby invited to apply for the Uniben 2018/2019 jupeg program. In these post, you will learn the admission requirements, method of application and when the form will expire.
Below are some details you need to read before you apply
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTSThe General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites: https://uniben.waeup.org or uniben.edu To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various Pre-Degree Studies, candidate must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
METHOD OF APPLICATIONAll applications should be concluded on or before Midnight of 17th August, 2018.
The procedure for application is as follows:
- Visit www.uniben.edu Or uniben.waeup.org
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process (not the cyber-cafe’s mail).
- Click on JUPEB Pre-Degree Studies 2018/2019
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- An immediate mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address.
- Open your mail to get your system generated ID and Password that you will use to login.
- On uniben.waeup.org click on 'Login' (top right of the front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
- To start the application process, please click on 'Edit application record' and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUAILIFICATION AND FAILURE/FORFEITURE OF ADMISSION
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.
- You cannot edit your application after submission.
- Print out the Application slip.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONSAdmission into various programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted on 25th of August, 2018 by 9 am at the Ugbowo campus of the University.
- For More Info Download advert in PDF Download
|Application Start Date:||04/06/2018 12:00:00|
|Application Closing Date:||17/08/2018 23:59:59|