GtBank is rewarding its loyal customers who use the *737# code to recharge a N10,000 worth of Airtime when you recharge your Sim card.
Also read: How to get free data with dent app
How it Works:
- Recharge with N1,000 or more worth of airtime for your loved one between 9AM and 12PM daily and
- You get a free N1,000 airtime credited to your registered mobile number connected to your GTBank account.
- Recharge 10x and get 10k work of airtime from gtbank.
Also Read: How to use Gtbank cardless withdrawer codes
How to Recharge With GTBank USSD Code:
On the mobile number connected to your GTBank account,
- dial *737*amount*phone number# to buy a minimum of N1,000 or more airtime for your loved one and
- get back the value of N1,000 or more and Get back 100% of your total recharge.
- To get the 10k airtime, you will have to do this 10x
Also Read: Gtbank codes for Money Transfer
Note: All customers can send airtime for a maximum number of five times, and when they do this, they receive #2000 five times making a total of #10000 airtime on their SIM.
Remember: GTBank Airtime Promo gives additional 100% airtime bonus to the first 2000 Customers of the day.
Also Read: 5 unique things you can do at Gtbank ATM
Dont forget that the offer is for first 1,000 customers between 9AM and 12none daily, this means first come first served condition is applied to it.