Transfast is no 1 lowest cost remittance when your sending money from USA to NIGERIA. Tranfast helps to send money within the shortest possible period to your loved once in Nigeria and African countries.
Transfast partners with First Bank of Nigeria (FBN), GTBANK, ACCESS BANK, UBA, DIAMOND BANK and host of others to help Customers home and abroad to help transfer Money in USD at a very low rate.
There so many Benefit when you use transfast which will be listed below;
Benefit of Using Transfast
- LARGE PAYOUT NETWORK: With 200,000+ points of payment, we're partnered with almost every bank and cash pickup location in the world.
- MORE VALUE FOR MONEY: Our super rates and low fees are tough to beat. Compare us with the competition – you save more with Transfast.
- TRUSTED BY MILLIONS: For 25+ years, we've served millions of happy customers in 120+ countries.
How to send money using Transfast.
- SELECT COUNTRY AND AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU WANT TO SEND: Our exchange rates are guaranteed so you know how much your recipient will get.
- ENTER RECIPIENT AND PAYMENT INFORMATION: Tell us about your recipient and how you want them to receive the money.
- FUND YOUR MONEY TRANSFER: Enter your bank, debit or credit card payment info. Review and send your transaction.
- SECURITY: We employ 256-bit data encryption, are Norton Secured and TRUSTe Certified, and have an A+ rating with BBB since 2013.
- CONVENIENCE: Send money online, anytime with 24/7/365 access to Customer Support via phone, email and chat.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Get a full refund if your money transfer is not delivered after you have funded the transfer.
Values and Rate of USD to Naira
FOR FASTRACK BY DEBIT CARD: 1 USD = 340 NAIRA
FOR FASTRACK BY BANK: 1 USD = 340 NAIRA
FOR VALUE+: 1 USD = 350 Naira
For Bank Deposit Bank Deposit Location & Banks
For Cash Delivery Click Here
How to use Transfast to transfer Money With First Bank Nigeria
4/ 5Oleh Peter Odibo