Nigerian Navy Successful shortlisted Candidates List For DSSC Course 25 Recruitment 2017/18 (See List Below)
Applicant for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25 Special Enlistment for Medical Consultants are now invited for urgent interview by the Nigerian navy.
Duly completed Registration Forms.
The Requirements below are to be brought to the interview center.
- Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials including:
- National Identity Card (acknowledgement slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Evidence of fellowship of West African Colleges or National Medical Colleges in respective specializations such as FWACS, FWACO, FMOG or equivalents obtained from foreign institutions.
- Certificate or Registration with the Medical and dental Council of Nigeria.
- Certificate of Registration of Additional Certificates.
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
- Writing materials.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
- Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
- A set of cutlery.
Do you want to check your name? if yes then click the link below to view your name and start preparing for your interview.
Did you find this Post useful to you and want to reach out to friends, why don't you take 5secs to share to reach some other friends.