These is to inform the general public that the form for the nauth (nnamdi azikiwe university teaching hospital) will soon be out, so still and subscribe to blog to know more.
NAUTH School of Nursing Programmes and Requirements
- National Diploma Programme (2017/2018 Academic Session)
- Higher national Diploma programme (2017/2018 Academic Session)
Requirement Before you consider Buying NAUTH Form.
National Diploma (2017/2018 Academic Session):
- Minimum Score of 180 in 2017 UTME Result
- In addition to (a) above. candidates must have Five (5) credits at not more than Two (2) sittings in SSCE/WASC or their equivalent. The Subjects must include: Mathematics, English Language. Biology or Health Science, Physics or Chemistry. and any other subject chosen from Economics, Geography, Religious Knowledge. etc.
Higher National Diploma (2017/2018 Academic Session):
- National Diploma Certificate in Health Information Management with Minimum of Lower Credit.
- Professional Diploma/Technical Certificate. Information Management by HRORBN.
- Evidence of completion of one year relevant work experience in an accredited Health Institution approved by the Board.
- Candidates with Pass (GAP 2.00 2.49) at the ND level with Two (2) or more years post ND cognate experience may be considered for admission.
Conditions for Admission:
- Screening of JAMB result, WASC and any other relevant certificate to determine qualification for admission.
- Candidates for Part II (HND) Programme shall answer professional questions and ND scheme.
Important Info: This is to certify that the form is yet to be on sale and you should disregard any information about any form been on sale now. all you need do is follow blog to get very authentic information about latest school news on odiboapeter's blog.
School of Nursing Admission Form 2018/2019 - Is NAUTH form out? Read more
4/ 5Oleh Peter Odibo