I know you must have heard about the new tarrif hikes by the Lagos state government some days back and many cars are now charged higher than their normal toll charges.
- Cars now pay N200 from N120;
- Sports utility vehicles (SUV) now pay N250 from N150;
- Commercial buses now pay N150 from N80. Motorcycles now pay N100.
- At the Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge, saloon cars now pay N300 from N250;
- Sports utility vehicles (SUV),
- Mini vans, and light trucks now pay N400 from N300.
- Motorcycles will now pay N200.
Lekki-Epe Expressway New Toll Tarrifs you need to know
4/ 5Oleh Peter Odibo