The Axon M is one of a kind and it has a foldability features which make the screen together as a 6.75-inch display, making the device more of a tablet or a viewer for movies or other video. Mirror mode allows users to project the same content on both displays, which ZTE aims to be a method for multiple users viewing a single device.
- Hardware for the Axon M includes a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chip.
- 6.75-inch display,
- 4GB RAM,
- 64GB of internal storage,
- 3,180mAh battery,
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- The device also features dual-speakers,
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 20-megapixel rear-facing camera
- which doubles as its front-facing camera, depending on the mode, in which the device is being used.
Meet the Foldable Phone called ZTE AXON M - Specs & Price
4/ 5Oleh Peter Odibo