Guess posting on Peter Odibo’s Blog has so few rules you need to know about.
- Your piece needs to be WELL-WRITTEN. These means we need to model what good writing looks like, especially any guest posts we accept. If your writing is bad, or worse, is mediocre, we won’t accept it. We may send it back and let you try again, we may edit it, or we may just delete it. Your article must be at least 500 words before it will be put into consideration.
- No link building posts. If you’re writing blog posts as a way to generate backlinks to your site or your company, forget it. Google is cracking down on that practice, and we don’t want to get caught up in one of their sweeps. You should rethink that strategy anyway, because one day it’s not only going to burn you, but will burn the people where your content resides.
- Your piece needs to be unique. The thing that killed guest posting for most people? The same articles and infographics being submitted to dozens of places over and over again. We don’t want variations of old articles, and we definitely don’t want reprints
- We’re not interested if guest posting is your job. We’re going to be jerks here. If your job is to place guest posts on a bunch of different blogs for SEO purposes, we’re not interested. We want to support fellow entrepreneurs and writers. We want to hear from thought leaders who are building their own brands and businesses, or aspiring writers building their portfolio. If your job is to write and publish 10 – 15 articles per week on other blogs, we’re not interested. At all. Seriously, don’t ask. (But if you’re a young/new writer who questions whether you should submit something to us, we’re interested. Totally. Seriously, please ask.)
- Contact us via Email “email@example.com” or click the link below….
Read About Our DMCA Policy
Read About our Content Removal policy