Jamb Caps and Admission 2020 on CAPS Portal: Candidates are to visit the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) page created for them to check and accept the admission they have been offered by their institution of choice via the following steps.
Steps for Updating Caps status.
- Prospective students are to visit the link below: http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx
- Enter your jamb/DE Registration Number in the space provided and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once the page loads with candidate’s profile and admission status information, scroll down to the end of the page and click ‘Accept’. You will get the massage that ‘Record(s) successfully updated!’.
NB: Please be informed that once you accept an admission, it can’t be reversed.
Also Read – NYSC BATCH A 2020
Alternatively Jamb Caps and Admission 2020:
Candidates can follow the alternative steps below to check Jamb Caps and Admission status on the e-Facility portal;
Also read: Jamb Form 2020
- Visit the JAMB admission status checking portal via check here
- Login to your profile and click on the “Check Admission Status” tab.
If you forgot your password, simply follow the instruction the page to create a new one.
Note: the lists are uploaded in batches. If you are yet to see yours, check later.
Congratulations and Best of Luck To All JAMBites!