ACTEDTECH is an engineering company that is committed to helping educators and schools identify and remove any impediments to seamless and efficient technology use in education. We are founded by teachers for teachers, so we understand teachers needs, we recognize the enormous responsibility and leverage on this to provide quality professional development and support for teachers who are dedicated to creating innovative learning opportunities for their students.
Recruitment is for the following Position stated below:
Job Position: Civil Engineer
Job Location: Ogun
- Your overall role will be to prepare 3D models and 2D drawings in support of engineers as well as assisting with surveys on site.
- You will be required to apply the latest techniques including automation of the generation of digital models and application of virtual reality to demonstrate our projects to clients.
- You will work in a team of Engineers and Technicians.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Civil/Structural Engineering / Construction
- Minimum of 4 years’ post NYSC relevant experience
- Previous experience in Civil/Structural Design and drafting
- Great technical knowledge of latest CAD software (CAD steel, CAD RC and AutoCAD)
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- The role requires frequent interaction with different levels of professionals on a high-profile project, therefore the candidate must have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication abilities.
- Achieve goals by motivating.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.