NYSC TIPS TO GUIDE FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES – Please be informed the Nigerians abroad who are classified under foreign trained graduates that for them to be able to complete their registration without any issue, they are to follow the guidelines we will be discussing in these post. For other information about nysc camping date please follow these link here to get informed.
FIND BELOW SOME HELPFUL NYSC TIPS TO GUIDE FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES DURING ONLINE REGISTRATION
- To state registration, Click here
- Upload your Original documents online not photocopy.
- Do not create multiple accounts.
- Input your name correctly as it is on your certificate.
- You can register anywhere you are but you must thumbprint in Nigeria before going to camp.
- Kindly get in-touch with federal ministry of education Abuja
- Institution of study has not been evaluated to obtain evaluation Letter.
- Note that SSCE result uploaded must be equal or greater than four (4) years.
- Select a Center for Pre-camp physical verification during Online Registration.
- All Foreign-trained graduates should physically present themselves after they must have successfully registered online, alongside with original copies of their degree certificates, transcript and travel documents.
- If your credentials have been physically verified at the various centers during the Pre -Camp Verification Exercise, you should print your
- Clearance Slip and present same for registration at the various camps
- for deployment with original copies of your credentials and International Passport(s).
- Students with fake documents are warned not to show up for the exercise, to avoid arrest and prosecutions
- Incase of exempted from service, you are to collect your Exemption Certificate at NYSC NDHQ Abuja.
- Those excluded from service will print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard Online.
- Go to camp with your Original documents as uploaded online including translated version of your certificate.
- For more information on the Mobilization process, click Foreign PCMs Requirements link on the Portal.